Have you been looking for a work from home job that will pay you big bucks in 2020? Well, if “yes” is your answer, you are in the right place. Nowadays, very many companies have decided to expand the boundaries of offices by employing the idea of working from home. These companies are now hiring people to undertake these flexible jobs and pay them. Below is a list of home-based jobs that will pay you more than $20 per hour or even more for these works.
1) Create your art online and sell it – If you have a hobby of creating crafts and designing, there are many platforms that you can sell the artwork and earn some good cash. Very many people appreciate artworks and would, therefore, be willing to buy artwork online. Since the demand for artwork is high, it becomes very profitable to sell the work online.
2) Be a product reviewer – very many consumers would want to check the review of a product before making a purchase. You can be a product reviewer and review the products that are under your niches like beauty, fitness, technology, e.t.c.
3) Online tutor – statistics show that online tutoring is a booming business, and by 2023, this activity is likely to make $2023. It, therefore, indicates that there is plenty of money participating in online tutoring. There are very many things that you can tutor online, and these include photography, videography, personal development, writing, technology, and many other topics. Students, on the other hand, are always ready to learn online. Aspire to be an online tutor and earn big.
4) Affiliate marketer – if you become such a marketer, your work will be to help websites sell their services or products by using affiliate links. Sign up for the affiliate program of a company, and you will receive links to earn commissions when a user clicks on it. Start earning in affiliate marketing step by step get access to FREE Webinar Training Class Click Here..
5) Be a social media manager – this work demands expertise and skills. It is a well-paying type of job that is also in very high demand. It is flexible, and you can make it a part-time job. Your work will be to set social media profiles, monitoring the social media platforms, creating content, and adding images, links, and hashtags to social media platforms.
6) Be a blogger – if you are not interested in becoming an affiliate marketer, you can think of blogging before 2020 ends. Blogging is a long-term investment. You may not earn too much when you begin it, but later on, you will be guaranteed to make ransoms. There are very many ways of earning cash through blogging. Some include writing reviews, putting ads on your blog, offering quality paid content, writing for other blogs, and carrying out content marketing. How to market your blog the right way with #1 Pinterest Course Click Here..
7) Become an accountant – entrepreneurs find budgeting a daunting task. That is why very many companies are looking for accountants who will help them simplify these complex tasks. Therefore, if you love numbers and have experience in accounting or auditing, it is time to make some big bucks.
8) Be a photographer – If you love taking photos, make this hobby a work from home activity. As a photographer, you can earn big bucks in the following manner: teaching photography, selling digital artworks online, or selling your photos on stock websites. You can as well offer your photography skills to freelancing platforms.
9) Becoming a reseller – find items that cost low and sell them at a higher price so that you can make some profit. It is profitable to carry out the reselling work online. If you are good at finding antiques and many other specialty items, you are good to go. Find a different audience, one that will appreciate the turn your love things and sell the products to them.
10) Test websites – very many bloggers struggle with their sites because of poor user-interface or design or lousy navigation. For this reason, you can consider becoming a website tester in 2020. Several companies are looking for people who can review their websites before the site is launched. This work pays a lot of money and, therefore, worth considering.
11) Become a proofreader or a copywriter – if you love writing, you can make this hobby as a source of income. Write blog content, sales messages, social media posts, or product descriptions. You will never lack an audience that will be willing to outsource your work. Aas a proofreader, your work will be to edit the work of writers to ensure fluency and a good flow of ideas in their work.
12) Language tutor – nowadays, people are traveling to foreign countries for many reasons. It might be for celebration purposes or business purposes. To fit in a foreign country, travelers opt to learn the language of the country they are visiting. Nowadays, people prefer learning online rather than attending classes. You can make some dime out of teaching a language online and be sure to get an audience.
13) Graphic and web designer – the demand for graphic design in 2020 has greatly increased. This work pays much more than you can imagine. Your work will be to design logos, presentations, brochures, leaflets, posters, marketing materials, cooperative souvenirs, ads, business cards, and banners.
14) Customer support representative – it pays well to help companies meet the needs of their customers. You can register in such companies and start offering your freelance services in customer support.
15) Voice overs – if you trust your voice, look for companies that are looking for female and male voices to help narrate their explainer videos.
16) Be an advisor – are you an expert in relationships, health & fitness, interior design, parenting, and literally anything else? There are very many people out there who are waiting to hear your experience and opinion on some topics.
17) Become a virtual assistant – the work of a virtual assistant include entry of data, transcribing conversations, web analysis, editing photos, planning travels, and many more. A virtual assistant is paid per hour because of the nature of their work. You will, therefore, make a lot of money by the end of the day.